Anastasia Island - St. Augustine Beach
Just across the historical Bridge of Lions from downtown St. Augustine is beautiful Anastasia Island. The island is home to many neighborhoods offering a lifestyle that includes the lighthouse, parks, marinas, white sandy beaches of St. Augustine Beach, and plenty more. There are shops, restaurants and many community events on the island.
Anastasia Island starts at the inlet by Davis Shores and runs south to Matanzas Inlet by Crescent Beach. Many types of neighborhoods exist, from close to downtown, beach neighborhoods to gated communities so there is a neighborhood for everyone's lifestyle needs. To see what some of these single family neighborhoods have to offer click the link below and start your tour today!
Island Living Communities:
- Commodores Club is a planned community with winding streets, lake views and shared community amenities.
- Davis Shores is close to beaches and bordered by water with large lots and winding streets, you will find a wide range of home styles and sizes.
- Ocean Walk, Ocean Woods and Woodland are communities consist of homes of varying styles with nice sized yards and mature landscaping, which means streets lined with those beautiful old oaks.
- Sea Grove features Key West styling of single family homes and luxury condominiums giving the feel of a real beach town.
- Anastasia Lakes is a community of single family homes located off of SR 312 on the island.
Gated Island Communities:
- Ocean Cay homes were built between 2015 and 2017 and have all of the current updates and trends that buyers are looking for.
- Anastasia Dunes is a neighborhood with truly beautiful winding roads, oak tree canopy, lake views and over 20 acres of conservation land.
- Island Hammock & Spanish Oaks Island Hammock affords you unexpected beauty and luxury within a couple of blocks to the beach.
- Marsh Creek Country Club is uniquely situated over 800 acres of Anastasia Island as St. Augustine Beach’s only private country club community.
- Ocean Palms has over 40 acres of dedicated conservation area; Ocean Palms has a unique, natural feel which includes a river park and intracoastal fishing and viewing pier.
- Ocean Trace is a small neighborhood minutes from the beach.
- Sea Colony is St. Augustine Beach’s only private gated neighborhood located directly on the ocean front.