St. Augustine and St. Johns County Condominium Communities
Condominiums got their start in places like Florida, because it allows for a carefree lifestyle or an easier second home where the complex and exterior of the building are taken care of for you. For those that like to travel and just need a home base, those that just want a small home by the beach, those that want a second home in the sun, or those that want an investment that can be rented when they aren’t using it, a condo is perfect for you. Choose between a beach condo that can be rented, one near the beach or one on the mainland, but find your St. Augustine condo here.
If you prefer to live close to the ocean, an island location will be just right for you. Choose either Anastasia Island or the Vilano Beach area to find your perfect home.
- Ocean Village Club If you want a beach condominium that provides you with space to roam, this is it! This is a great community to have your St. Augustine home or vacation home.
- Sea Place and Sea Gate were built in the late 80’s and 90’s featuring patio homes for the perfect home away from home. Seagate and Seagate North are gated subdivisions on the west side of A1A along the Intracoasal Waterway, but within a block of the beach, shops and restaurants.
- Seaside at Anastasia is a beach condo community located on Anastasia Island almost right across the street from the St. Johns County Beach Pier. You will also have a nice, private view of the Beach Blast Off fireworks on New Year’s Eve!
- Barefoot Trace is made up of luxurious condominiums with stunning ocean views. Located on Crescent Beach and each unit has large balcony with an ocean view.
- Makarios Tremendous location in St. Augustine Beach within walking or biking distance to the sugar sand beach, and restaurants, shops, the St. Johns County Pier and more
- Ocean Gallery
- Ocean Club I & II Designed in townhouse style with the bedrooms on the second level, each 2BR/2BA unit has 3 separate lanai or outdoor sitting areas to enjoy and an attached, single car garage! Very unusual and unique for ocean side condominiums!
- Villas of Ocean Gate
- Hibiscus is a beautiful, oceanfront complex with 2-3 bedroom and 2 bathroom condos. These condominiums have luxurious amenities including a private beach access boardwalk.
- Beacher's Lodge is located at Crescent Beach near the A1A and State Route 206 intersection.
- St. Augustine Ocean & Racquet Resort
- Colony Reef is a gated, ocean front community with a total of 120 condominium units, a number of which are ocean view and ocean front choices.
- Ocean Hammock
- Quail Hollow
- Coquina Lakes
If you prefer to stay on the mainland, you will have a great number of choices within St. Augustine and St. Johns County in every price point and preference.
- The Greens
- Belle Haven
- Las Palmas
- Vista Cove If you want to be surrounded by nature, come home to the Vista Cove condominium community. This neighborhood is within a quick drive and has some views of the historic downtown area making it a great location
- Views at Baypoint The Views at Baypoint is named for the beautiful vistas of the Matanzas River and Lighthouse from the river front units, clubhouse, pool and dock in this great location.
- The Conquistadors People are drawn into the Conquistadors for its quiet neighborhood and the feeling of being surrounded by old oak trees, which may be a great choice for your St. Augustine home.