Luxury Homes in St Augustine
Luxury can mean different things to different people. In St. Augustine, it can be a waterfront home, an exclusive gated community, or an historic downtown property. Some communities and areas have been selected here, but if you need an individualized search, just let me know, so that I can help you select what you are looking for in your St. Augustine home.
If you prefer to live close to the ocean, an island location will be just right for you. Choose either Anastasia Island or the Vilano Beach area to find your perfect home.
- Marsh Creek is uniquely situated over 800 acres of Anastasia Island as St. Augustine Beach’s only private country club community.
- Anastasia Dunes is a gated neighborhood with beautiful winding roads, mature oak tree canopy, and over 20 acres of conservation land.
- Island Hammock affords you unexpected beauty and luxury within a couple of blocks to the beach.
- Sea Colony is St. Augustine Beach’s only private gated neighborhood located directly on the ocean front.
- Seranata Beach Club is a direct ocean-front condo complex which was constructed in 2002. All units offer unsurpassed ocean views.
- Waterfront Homes: From the ocean, to the Intracoastal and the St. Johns River in the western area of the county, if you desire to live on the water, you can realize that dream.
If you prefer to stay on the mainland, you will have a great number of choices within St. Augustine and St. Johns County in every price point and preference.
- Historic Downtown: You can find small bungalows, or large, stately homes on the water – whatever suites your lifestyle.
- Governors Plantation emphasizes open spaces and grand design with lot sizes of 3/4 of an acre or more and home sizes greater than 2,200 square feet.
- Palencia is a beautifully designed community that has drawn residents to its natural beauty and world class amenities.
- $750,000+ Luxury homes in St. Johns County.