Why Call Karen for Marketing your Property for Sale?
- As a single agent, I will work as your Seller’s Agent to negotiate for and represent you in the transaction. I will owe you my full diligence, disclosure and confidentiality to get the best deal for you.
Attention to managing the Details:
- Documents, time frames, details are all managed so you just have to worry about having the property ready for showings to prospective buyers.
- We will discuss not only pricing, but costs of sale, so there are no surprises for you at the closing table.
- Once we have an offer on your property, we will again compare the offer and the costs of sale so you know exactly where you stand.
- Then, I will manage the details of the contract – making sure items are completed in a timely fashion and you know what to expect and when.
- Presenting your property to the local, national and global market in the most professional way with full and complete information, wording to draw the buyer in, and supporting documents to bring it all together.
- Photos and/or video of your property taken by professionals to show your property to the world in the best possible light.
- Just Listed postcards that highlight the property and not my accomplishments.
- Working with you, with potential buyers and with other agents to get your property sold.
Knowledgeable and Experienced:
- 24 + Years as a Real Estate Agent
- 17 Years marketing properties in the St. Augustine Market.
- 34 Transactions in 2016
- 159 Transactions from 2011 through 2016
- 17 Listings sold in 2016
- 74 Listings sold from 2011 through 2016
- Have owned and sold single family homes and condominiums, so understand the complexities of both types of ownership and sales transactions.
Exposure for Your Property:
- The property will be placed in the St. Augustine/St. Johns County Multiple List System to be seen by all of the local Realtors, but will also be placed in NEFAR (North East Florida Association of Realtors in Duval County) to be seen by realtors in all of Northeast Florida.
- Local exposure through the local newspaper, local print marketing and neighborhood postcards.
- National exposure through online presence and being associated with a national company for relocation.
- Global Exposure through Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices websites that translate all listings into the language the buyer will understand.
- 5 Continents – 37 Countries – Over 70 Websites
- Online – Print – Local – Global – You are covered.
Understanding and Helpful:
- Are you ready to sell your property? Do you have an idea of where you are going? We will discuss your personal situation and see how I can be of help. I can help by showing you properties to consider if you are thinking of downsizing or larger properties if you need more room. If that means a move to another area, I can help by referring you to qualified agents in other areas of Florida, nationally or globally.
- Do you know if the property is ready to sell? We will discuss if there are things that need to be done and how to get them done. De-cluttering, repairs, staging, curb appeal, and more.
- Looking at the local market to establish the best pricing for a quick sale. Want a glimpse of what that may be? Just click on the Get Your Home Value Button to get three automated values for your home. Then, call me for a private conversation, a view of your home, and a personalized Comparative Market Analysis to get a more accurate idea of the value of your property in today’s market.