Active Adult Living and Patio Homes
The true Florida lifestyle, a patio home provides you with the privacy of a single family home, but has a neighborhood association that cares for your yard. No more mowing! Plus, most have the added benefit of a community pool or other amenities such as tennis or a clubhouse. The perfect retirement or semi-retirement home in a great St. Augustine location can be found here.
If you prefer to live close to the ocean, an island location will be just right for you. Choose either Anastasia Island or the Vilano Beach area to find your perfect home.
- Ocean Palms has over 40 acres of dedicated conservation area; Ocean Palms has a unique, natural feel which includes a river park and intracoastal fishing and viewing pier.
- Lions Gate is located off of A1A just minutes away from the beach and historic downtown St. Augustine.
- Ocean Trace is a small gated neighborhood minutes from the beach.
- Cedar Ridge is located off of A1A and is a small community of about 70 homes minutes from shopping, beaches and historic downtown.
- Seagate and SeaPlace are ideally located for convenience to shopping, restaurants, beaches and minutes from downtown.
If you prefer to stay on the mainland, you will have a great number of choices within St. Augustine and St. Johns County in every price point and preference.
- Southwood is located off of US Highway 1 near shopping, medical facilities, and a short drive from downtown.
- Villages of Seloy is located off of SR 16 near malls, restaurants, shopping plazas and a short drive from historic downtown. Villages of Seloy is an active adult community for those over age 55.
- Cascades is located west of I-95 closer to the St. Johns River, world class golfing and still a short drive to downtown St. Augustine and the Jacksonville metro area. Cascades is an active adult community for those over age 55.