Single Family Homes
Homeownership can be a dream for some and a way of life for many. Whether this is your first home or you have moved around the country for employment or the military, St. Augustine has a number of choices in great locations. You can make your choice based on the location, school, lot size, whether the community is gated, or has the ability to park the boat or RV, is waterfront, or the proximity to Historic Downtown St. Augustine or to the beach. If you don’t see something that works for you in these searches, let me know, and an individualized search can be set up for you to find your St. Augustine Home.
If you prefer to live close to the ocean, an island location will be just right for you. Choose either Anastasia Island or the Vilano Beach area to find your perfect home.
- Davis Shores is an eclectic community of homes and sizes from small concrete block homes of the 1950’s to custom, waterfront homes with views of the bay or inlet.
- Marsh Creek is nestled along the intracoastal waterway with over 600 upscale, single family homes many of which have beautiful marsh and lake views.
- Ocean Palms at St. Augustine Beach is a gated, single family home community with a great island location along the Intracoastal Waterway.
- Anastasia Dunes is a community of newer, custom homes with great architectural features – no cookie cutter homes here.
- SeaGrove was planned to take advantage of the stately oak trees, intracoastal marsh-views and close proximity to St. Augustine Beach.
- Whispering Oaks and Magnolia Dunes are small communities located in the heart of St. Augustine Beach and close to restaurants, entertainment venues, parks and the beach.
- Turtle Shores If you are looking for a truly one-of-a-kind beach community, there is only one Turtle Shores and only one Turtle Tunnel.
- Anastasia Hills and Biera Mar These two ocean side communities are located near Butler Beach, just east of A1A. Whether you want a house right on the ocean or just a view of it from your window.
- Ocean Walk, Ocean Woods, and Woodland These communities consist of mostly ranch style single family homes of varying styles with nice sized yards and mature landscaping
- Sea Colony offers residents the charm of beach living as well as exceptional community amenities.
- Pelican Reef Looking for a gated community that is close to downtown?
- Island Hammock affords you unexpected beauty and luxury within a couple of blocks to the beach.
- Commodores Club is conveniently located off 16th Street, so you are just a walk or bike ride to the center of St. Augustine Beach.
- Serenity Bay
If you prefer to stay on the mainland, you will have a great number of choices within St. Augustine and St. Johns County in every price point and preference.
- Oakbrook is a gated community that features homes on ½ acre wooded home sites.
- Willow Walk is an established neighborhood that includes a variety of home styles and sizes that can fit any budget.
- St. Augustine Shores If you are looking for a community with the largest variety of living choices, you have come to the right place.
- Royal St. Augustine includes both single family homes and condominiums surrounding the Royal St. Augustine Golf & Country Club 18 hole public golf course.
- Moultrie Area Moultrie Foreside, Moultrie Trace, Moultrie Trails and Oak Bluff are four communities that offer larger lots with mature landscaping.
- Whisper Ridge is perfect for commuters to Jacksonville or those who want to be close to St. Augustine, but still feel like you are a little bit out of town.
- Heritage Park is a 400 acre master planned conservation multi-neighborhood community of approximately 500 homes.
- Cypress Lakes If you love to golf, or just like the idea of living in a golf community because of the beautiful surroundings that it affords you, Cypress Lakes may be the neighborhood for you.
- Moses Creek Estates showcases spacious lot sizes and concrete block construction with home sizes ranging from 2,100 square feet to over 3,000 square feet and some with 3 car garages or more.
- St. Augustine South If you do not want to be in a community that has an association or a lot of rules, but is still close to everything, St. Augustine South would be a great choice.
- World Golf Village is made up of many neighborhoods, each of which range in size and price range, are close to nature but also all amenities and social events held within the communities.
- Palencia offers home buyers with a variety of choices to fit their lifestyles and budget including condos, townhomes, single family or the elegance of the multimillion dollar homes.
- Wildwood Drive Area
- State Road 206 Area
- Markland is a 314-acre master-planned residential community designed for 345 single-family home sites.
Single Family Homes for Sale in St. Augustine Florida